Monday, June 5, 2017

Whoop whoop whoop (flashing red lights, much scrambling...)

Good day to all!

We have an issue that has popped up for the W.B.

Apparently, there has been a cross-scheduling snafu between our Monday meets and the library's summer reading / Lego project programming.

Long story short, we have to find a new place to hang out OR shut down the W.B. for the next couple of months.

I would much rather keep the W.B. going.

Here are the options that I've come up with so far:

1. Go to the public area of the Niederkorn. Up on the second floor, there is an area next to the quiet room where there are public PC's, study cubicles, and couches. Anne let me know that we could take over the spot up there.

2. Find a coffee shop. It should be someplace that has the space to hold 6+ of us AND be accessible to folks with limited mobility. Smith Bro's coffee might work, if I get in there early and block off a spot by the window. Collectivo or Starbucks might work, but that's in Grafton.

3. I can check out the Saukville library for a public meeting space, but I don't recall seeing one the last time I was in there.

4. Any other suggestions?

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment