Sunday, November 13, 2016

Hitting the NaNo Mid-Point

Greetings Authors!

Our half-way point for NaNoWriMo approaches as does our first Writer's Block of this month. I've been busy hammering away at my book, as I'm sure all of you are!
Sadly, I'm also behind on my word count. I should be hitting the 21,000 mark today, but have just past the 13,000 mark. The optimist in me is whispering:

Just find a quiet place to drink coffee and hammer on the keyboard for 4 or 5 hours and you'll be OK...

The realist in me is stating:

Hey, you're typing every day. Be glad for it.

Glad I am. That's what it is all about folks! Find time, even if it isn't enough time; to WRITE. You can do it. That story is in you.

See everyone on Monday. I'll have tea and chocolate chip cookies!

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment