OK, we talked about setting goals and making things happen by said goals. Here's the deadline list:
1. Diane's goal: Finish the first section to prep for Paris section.
2. Kathy's goal: E-version of Anatomy of a Book for publication.
3. Dave's goal: Outline for July's Camp NaNoWriMo AND Run all of the Kite's Parcel novel through AutoCrit.
4. Jen's goal: Write EVERY DAY.
5. Rose's Goal: Try out the Dragon Dictation software and look into playback / editor help (Kathy?)
We will report back to each other in two weeks (Monday 6/27) and see how we all came along!
Also, the AutoCrit editing link is up at the right corner of the page.
Have fun everyone!