Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Cleaning House for October NaNo Prep-o

Good day, all!

First of all, let me point out that one up side to being the only human in the house during the day is that I can blog at 2:31 in the afternoon (rather than 4 a.m. in the morning).

I feel all caffeinated and organized.

Secondly, I re-wrote the intro to my weird fiction novel from last year: Blocgarten: Under the Green. The opening FINALLY feels right. If any of you folks wouldn't mind, I'd like to shoot out the first chapter (60 pages) for a proofread and hatchet job.

Before I do, I should point out that this book written to be a mosaic of short stories that ultimately tie together in the final two chapters. The first chapter is something of a 10,000-foot overview of the madness that is going on in the valley under Green Mountain.

Also, you'll notice that the book is written by "Ian Kenneth". This is a couple of names from my background that fit nice and tidy-like into the weird fiction elements of the story. I've even gone so far as to create a blog site by Mr. Kenneth that will eventually blur the lines between the book and his life...

http://whispsofthedarkbyway.blogspot.com/

Yah, the Kenneth blog is a work in progress like the book series. I've fleshed the series out to a total of 5 books, should it ever take off.

Thirdly, NANOWRIMO prep month is almost here! Once you are all signed up, I'm Black n Blue Knight out in the Wisconsin Elsewhere group. Let's join forces and make November a win!

OK, off to get more coffee.

Write on!

No comments:

Post a Comment