Tell me about your character (real, made up, major or minor, family pet, anything goes).
But don't make it a list.
I am curious about their happy place.
H-A-P-P-Y. Even if they are drooling and sedated in a padded cell, they must have had a moment of joy at some point in their lives. That moment / place / person / event that would be pure bliss. If they have 1,000 such moments, you may pick the one YOU like the most.
So here it is:
- How (if at all) does / did your character prepare for this Happy Place (or did it just happen)
- The first moment of their Happy Place was...
- How did (or does) the Happy Place play out?
- How or why must they leave this Happy Place?
- What do they think of when they are on their way to the next 'place'?
Again, I don't want a list. Make it a scene. Play it like it is a TV, Movie, or event caught on someone's camera phone. Set the scene. Make us smell it, hear it, and see it (as your character does).
Post the scene below!
Yes... that means I have to do one as well...